Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) is basically the administration of key operational elements in an organization like systems, networking, human resources, policies, procedures and so on. A healthy co-ordination of all these elements is crucial for development of any enterprise. IMS consists of network management, system management, people management, storage management and more.
In any company, a robust Infrastructure Management helps in:
- Ensuring adherence to management policies and practices
- Reducing cost
- Eliminating redundancy
- Ensuring smooth flow of information
- Incorporating efficient ways of doing work
- Making the environment more adaptive
- Maintaining co-ordination among internal and external units
IIHT offers two Diploma Programmes under IT-IMS.