Java, derived from C and C++, is an object-oriented programming language having a simple object model. Java has helped programmers in simplifying the coding and developing applications and installing them on cross-platform systems. We find Java applications on desktops, laptops, mobiles, tablets, embedded devices, cloud computing servers and also supercomputers. Today Java is the most widely used software platforms for developing applications, whether used client-side or server-side.
Why learn Java?
- Java is an open-source programming language.
- It is platform independent and also provides multi-platform support.
- It provides APIs (Application Programming Interface) that are very easy to access.
- Java has the provision for garbage collection, helping users to manage memory.
- Java provides robust online services support.
- Java helps you to build very dynamic web applications and also reusable codes.
- Java Programmers are highly in demand, earning good salaries in top MNCs.
- Java has a very strong community which is well-knit and very helpful.
- Java is used everywhere. It has become omnipresent – all devices, all platforms!
- It is a very flexible programming language, and very easy to learn for beginners.
A fresher Java can earn upto 4-5 lakhs p.a. With experience and globally recognized certifications, Java Programmers can earn as high as 12-13 lakhs p.a.
Companies Hiring Java Professionals:
Most of the top MNCs as well as start-ups are hunting for Java Professionals. Whether it is Infosys, Accenture, IBM, TCS, demand for Java Professionals is on a rise! Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, Blogger, Ebay, Twitter, all use Java to build useful applications.
Job roles for Java Developers:
- Software Developer – C
- Programmer Analyst – C
- C Consultant
- Software Engineer – C++
- Embedded Developer – OOPS
- Module Lead – Core Java
- Sr Developer – Core Java
- Software Engineer – Core Java
- Core Java Developer
- Architect – Core Java
- Software Engineer – JSP
- Application Developer – JSP
- Software Engineer – Servlets
- UI Developer – JS
- IoT Software Engineer
- Lead Developer – Angular JS
Java is the basis for Learning Android and Hadoop!
From tiny embedded systems to anything as Big as Hadoop, Java is the base for several applications. It is good to learn Java not only to become a Java Programmer but also to move to the next level in your career by getting trained in Android or Hadoop. As we all know, Android has emerged as one of the best career options, Android developers need to know Java in order to develop applications and games in Android.
Similarly, Java is the base for learning Big Data and Hadoop. You can master Hadoop and its fundamentals, only if you are well familiar with Java.
So, Java is the key to unlock your career opportunities that are waiting for you!
What does future hold for Java?
Java is the most important development that took place in IT after C++. It has created a revolution in the digital world we live in. It has led to several innovations and development of very handy products and services. The future of Java also looks equally positive. There is so much we have explored in Java and there is so much more to explore. Java’s eco-system, is self-sustaining. Java is a highly secured programming language with a very promising future.
Where to get Trained?
IIHT is a leading IT training Institute since 1993 that offers a Diploma Programme in Java. Some highlights of this Programme:
- Industry-mapped curriculum
- Well-experienced faculty
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Strong Placement Cell
- 150+ centres across 20+ countries
It is equally important to prepare for globally recognized certifications related to Java in order to increase your employability chances. IIHT also prepares you for those Certifications required in Java.