IIHT, incorporated in 1993, is a leading IT talent transformation company and a technology evangelist in the retail and enterprise space. Having dedicated over two and a half decades to creating learning paths that are closely aligned to the ever-evolving demands of the IT industry, IIHT has truly been a pioneer in technology training space.
IIHT has an emphatic global footprint with more than 150 centres across the globe. IIHT has also been the preferred skilling partner to corporate and government clients.
IIHT has been awarded the ‘Training Institute of the Year’ by Silicon India, the ‘Best-in-class Learning and Development’ by World HRD Congress, and ‘India’s Greatest Brand & Leader’ in the education industry under training institutes.
IIHT has emerged as the preferred training partner to individuals, institutions and enterprises with multiple learning interventions that create structured learning paths aligned to specific outcomes at a global scale basis demands of a dynamic talent economy.
Get a Free Consultation on Learning Stack for Enterprise Training
Individual Learning Solutions
In a country like India where there is a cultural focus on academic learning and professional qualification, a wide disconnect between education and acquiring skills can be observed.
At IIHT, we recognize the requirements of the IT industry and work towards tackling skill demands wherein individuals can align their skills basis demands continually.
All of our courses are thoughtfully designed. IIHT is known for its thorough stack approach for the rich and interactive learning experience. The Blended Learning methodologies in the courses ensure an immersive learning experience.
We heavily emphasise on job-oriented certifications that in creating pools of job-ready and role-ready candidates. With multiple modes such as –
- Virtual Instructor-Led,
there is a right fit for every learner.
Enterprise Learning Solutions
Moving at the speed of business requires perpetual upskilling of the workforce. In a dynamic work environment, it is imperative that constant learning is instilled as an important fraction of the work culture.
IIHT understands that learning outcomes are closely allied to business objectives and hence creates specific learning eco-systems for specific demands.
IIHT’s innovative learning solutions cater to over 200+ Fortune 500 companies and have emerged as a definitive choice to skill at scale with speed under a budget aligned to demonstrable outcomes.
Talent on Demand
At IIHT, we believe that education must be tied to real-life work experiences by giving industry-aligned, in-demand skills.
- With passion and extensive research, and years of experience, we’ve developed effective learning paths for freshers, aligning them to the needs of the corporate world.
- Talent on demand work on the model of Train-Hire-Deploy, where IIHT helps corporates to hire a trained workforce that goes through hands-on training in relevant technologies, right off the campus with a co-created and co-curated curriculum that helps them develop skills specific to the job role.
Techademy is IIHT’s flagship brainchild where learners have access to a Learning Experience Platform, which has diverse elements such as digital content, access to mentors, formative/ summative assessments and cloud labs for hands-on learning. It is a platform that provides
- automated grading and feedback
- notifications to learners tracking and reporting
- custom branding
- manager views
- certification view
- virtual training capabilities
- integration with other systems, and social learning features.
It is the world’s first verticalized “Infrastructure as a Service” catering to IT Training Industry & Software Verification and Validation Industry.
- MakeMyLabs is a solution that is a melange of Infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service and Learning as a service.
- All MakeMyLabs services are flexible and customizable and they come with a ‘Pay for what you use’ benefit.
- Virtual Machines can be customised and are provisioned on the fly.
- To adopt MakeMyLabs as a service is to eliminate the capital expense and reduce the ongoing cost, with increased stability, reliability and supportability, with opportunities for sustainability and scalability.
Yaksha Online is primarily an assessment/ evaluation engine that can be used in diverse applications such as recruitment, learning, skilling and continual benchmarking.
- The possibilities extend to project allocation, task delegation and preparedness of the workforce.
- As technology creates opportunities, enterprises seek to fill jobs with only candidates who possess specialized skill sets and intelligence, making it a crucial factor in job-readiness and productivity.
- The evaluation has moved from know-how to a show-how approach. The significant proof of learning is obviously in the assessment scores.
Looking Ahead with Comprehensive Learning Ecosystems
With world-class products, it is a natural extension that IIHT goes global with its services, platforms and products.
IIHT is investing heavily in building comprehensive learning ecosystems that hinge on thoughtful consideration of architecting learning paths/ ladders that can be thoughtfully customised to meet the learning/ business objectives while also supporting different learning styles.
By responding to the niche expectations of the 21st-century learner, and eliminating restrictions regarding what constitutes as a learning space, we believe we no longer play the role of a teacher or instructor.
Rather, we will be facilitators of an enhanced learning process and enablers of percolating skills that can be applied on specific job roles.