Data science is a multidisciplinary blend of algorithm development, data inference and technology placed in order to solve analytically complex issues. Data is at the heart of Data science – There is plenty of information that is being streamed and stored across enterprise data warehouse. Mining it can give one valuable information and by use of advanced capabilities, we can help build with it. Data science is all about using data in ways that are creative so as to generate business value.
Why should you upskill to Data Science?
For organizations, having data scientists working for them is essentially having the ability to predict the future from the past and present data, allowing organizations to have a competitive edge over their rivals. Data science is set to dominate every industry, from retail to healthcare, finance and public sector. With Data science teams playing a critical role in business strategies today, enterprises can make informed decisions that will better their operational efficiency in many ways. However, without well trained professional expertise which will make the translation of cutting-edge technology into actionable insights, Big Data would be obsolete. Like every technology, data science also depends on how it is used to solve business or real life problem.
What does a Data Science Job Market look like?
- There are plenty of job opportunities in Data Science analytics and management presently and it is predicted to grow in the future. A lot of IT professionals are prepared to invest time and money for training.
- The next few years will see the data science market size evolve into at least one-thirds of the global IT market from the present one-tenth. The current demand for qualified data professionals is only the beginning.
- The demand for Data science skill is growing rapidy despite the huge deficit on the supply side. This is a global problem and despite it being a ‘hot’ job, there are several unfilled jobs across the world because of lack of required skills.
- Today, India has the highest concentration of analytics globally. Despite this, the scarcity of data science talent is acute with demand growing even more as more and more Multinational companies are outsourcing their work to India.
- The high demand for skilled data science professionals is now boosting the wages for qualified professionals, making data science pay big for the right skills.
IIHT’s Data Science training is a complete bootcamp for data Science specialization training course from IIHT which provides detailed learning in data science, project life cycle, statistical methods and data acquisition. The course allows participants to master an array of machine learning concepts like data analysis, deployment, Univariate analysis, multivariate statistics and business application analysis, probabilistic analysis, hypothesis testing and categorical data analysis, calculating test statistics, and continuous data analysis and data cleaning. Students will also gain expertise working with dataset using R or Python (as per their choice), web scrapping, test mining and analysis, choosing statistical tools for text analysis, and market-based analysis. Students get hands-on experience in the way of getting industry exposure in the latest technologies. The course gives a comprehensive training by industry leaders to help students master the course. For more details go to: http://www.aimlstack.iiht.com/