As your organisation thrives, you require extra-ordinary people at all levels and you need them now. Bad hiring decisions are never intentional and sometimes it just happens due to multiple variables involved. But you can avoid these with the right set of tools and a tested strategy.
With Talent on Demand, you get to assess the suitability and handpick trained freshers listed in IIHT’s talent pool. With reliable sourcing, assessment, training and onboarding solutions, we provide you a complete picture of freshers and their potential for performance in real projects from day one.
How does Talent on Demand work?
Organisation looking to hire freshers, get in touch with us with their unique fresher hiring requirements.
We have served:
- Organisation looking to save billable hours and money wasted in cumbersome campus placement drives
- Enterprises looking to reduce time on bench with billable and skilled freshers.
- Startups looking hire the best available talent but lacking the cross country reach to campuses and the brand appeal among aspirants.
We assess each use case put forward by the client and suggest the best possible outcomes based on our tested tools and strategies.
- Placement drives in over 3000+ engineering institutions for sourcing from scratch, train freshers based on your tech wish list and let you assess candidates before you onboard. Pay only for what you hire.
- Our in-house AI-enabled assessment engine Yaksha, to conduct placement assessments and on-training modular assessments.
- Ready to hire freshers from an existing talent pool trained in an array of trending technologies. Conduct final HR and technical interview to onboard fresher ready to do the job.
- This helps organisations slash the onboarding time even further.
Commencement of induction training: Extensive exposure to work environments for aspirants in regards to induction training
Shortlisted aspirants get:
- Vast mentor pool with prior experience of handling induction batches comprising new-hires
- Access to our Learning Experience Platform for self-learning and virtual labs for hands-on practice
- Hyper-alignment to client needs and customized services/ delivery
Recruiting organization gets:
- Batch progress visibility with admin access to our Learning Experience Platform and live industry orientation session with the learners
- Speed of sourcing and onboarding
- High shortlisted vs onboarded ratio
Tracking The Progress- Hygiene & Compliance of the Training Program to ensure readiness
Candidates go through:
- Modular assessments during the training
- Skill Based and Knowledge Based summative assessment after the training
- Learner feedback on the training delivery to ensure proper skilling
- Benchmarked communication and interview skills training via weekly sessions
Final Assessment by the Client
Once the induction training period concludes, the recruiting organisation conducts HR and technical interview to assess the suitability of learners and handpick them. There is no restriction on the number of hires and pay only for aspirants you hire.