One of the fastest growing areas in the Information Technology has been Virtualization. But what about Virtualization is boosting this growth? It helps with streamlining of operations that saves space, time and money. This has allowed vSphere and other products of VMware to become industry leaders. Freshers and professionals alike benefit from a well designed VMware course. Freshers need training in VMware because what is taught in a college is just not enough, and do not match up with the skillset that companies look for. For professionals, it is important to stay updated and skilled in order to be relevant in the IT industry. Staying updated is the core characteristic of anyone who works on the IT industry.
Here are 5 reasons why learning VMware will greatly benefit anyone aspiring to start a career in the Cloud space:
- Change is constant: The virtualization solutions that are being implemented in the industry today use lesser hardware and save more on power. With the help of automation, they roll out new servers within a matter of minutes. Virtualization has started affecting everyone. If one is not on board, then there is a good chance of getting left behind.
- VMware – the biggest vendor in virtualization: vSphere, belonging to VMware, has hundreds and thousands of customers owing to be a reliable and proven virtualization platform. When companies decide to go the virtualization way, then they want to be part of the leader – this is why VMware is gaining even more new customers with each passing year.
- VMware skills are in high demand: When you train in a skill that is in demand, you put yourself in a win-win situation. VMware skills helps leverage your present experience with networking or/and servers and build up on that as you implement and manage virtualization environments. For professionals who come from the server virtualization field, it is worth upskilling in order to get more insights with regard to how the world looks like in the Cloud networking field (in operation, designing and concepts). Networking professionals can further their career with this course where they will understand how virtualization works, how it can work physically and logically. The better one understands the other domains (in this case, networking professionals understanding VMware), the more efficiently they can solve problems. The course also opens up even more job opportunities for these individuals.
- Get benefits of snapshots and testing: Cloud lab experience where the course participants can get the opportunity to take snapshots in time, revert on the snapshot in a lab environment is extremely valuable. Therefore, one should pick an institute that gives actual lab access rather than cloud-like environment. Students should make sure to read the fine print on the brochure with regards to labs before signing up for the course. VMware products allow for snapshots that can help with rapid rollbacks and testing.
- VMware offers high availability and fault tolerance: Critical systems will need to be up at all times in order to use high availability features that are offered by VMware. Skills for implementation and verification of these solutions are crucial when it comes to application in real job roles.
IIHT’s VMware cloud course gives students in-depth training from corporate trainers who also guide with hands on practical sessions. Students simultaneously train to get international certifications that are held in high regard in the job market.