Ref. No.: VTU/PS/2020-21/ 1057 – The Official Circular by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
With reference to IIHT’s proposal for providing Free Access of the Integrated Online Learning Platform for one month, Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) has circulated the proposal to all the concerned and affiliated colleges.
In the light of COVID-19 outbreak, Colleges and Universities around the world are facing an enormous challenge in having to shut down campuses and move online, all without sacrificing educational quality. However, online education is not simply improvising with the internet; it is a practice that requires technology and expertise. IIHT recognizes this challenge and to support continuous learning as seamlessly as possible, IIHT is launching a global effort to assist universities and colleges to deliver courseware online immediately
As a world-first, IIHT takes pride in pioneering an integrated learning experience/engagement platform that possesses all pertinent fractions including extensive content library, assignments, modular assessments, virtual practice labs, mentor-on-demand, and powerful dashboards that can be aligned to your curriculum. The platform ensures learner stickiness, promote learnability and levitate towards learning objectives.
Here we have compiled few of our services that will help you ensure learning continuity for your students. While we understand that the reality of each institution Is unique, our best-in class online learning ecosystem will provide you the necessary technology assistance during these times as we all continue to learn while the COVID-19 situation unfolds.
1. Keep your class engaged with Techademy
Techademy Is It’s Learning Experience Platform for technology training designed to provide educators, administrators, and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalized learning environments.
This online library comprises of 2500+ technology courses. It can be accessed anytime & anywhere at the students’ convenience Helps students to keep themselves updated with constantly evolving technology,
- Personalized to fit the specific needs of different colleges/students.
- Apart from IIHT course videos, institutes can upload video material pertaining to the curriculum, subject wise for each semester
- Learn At the point of need-Learners can have access to class information anytime, everywhere and easily keep track of their schedule. This makes them more self-directed and more involved in learning activities.
- Reduces costs- Techademy helps you save money, by providing a solution that will be used by instructors and learners. Training and support costs are minimized, and our pricing is the best you find on the market today.
2. One-stop platform/solution for Assignments, Exams, Grades. Yaksha
An assessment engine you can use in diverse applications such as managing assignments, quizzes and exams, monitoring due dates, grade results and provide students with feedback all in one place.
- Learners can take the online test from their hostel, home or any distraction-free location, while our live online proctors monitor their behavior throughout the session
- Audio and video of the candidate, video of the computer screen and activity on learners’ computers before and during the exam can be recorded.
- Once the assessments are over, instructors get to evaluate the test right on the platform and the results are shared to all learners via automated notifications
- The assessment engine allows you to track learning efficiencies down to each module, redefine objectives based on performances and align learning paths in real-time
- Built-in assessments benefit colleges & professors in developing assessments with template assessments.
3. Provide remote access to university lab on demand with Make My Labs
World’s first verticalized Infrastructure as a Service that allows you to set up a virtual lab within minutes for highly engaging training environments
- With the virtual labs, learners can get hands-on experience with actual environments
- It allows virtual training for students wherever they’re located, whenever it’s needed and regardless of numbers
- Virtual labs eliminate the need to ship gear, set up and handle hefty infrastructure, and bring learning outside of four walls.
- Learners who can’t attend sessions in person can still take the entire training module with internet connectivity and a browser.
- The training resources and updated technologies are a click away from instructors and administrators of the virtual labs
- The administrator dashboards give clear visibility of lab usage and the learning preferences of each learner and are used to suggest supplemental resources and most suitable learning paths
- You can keep modules and demos in the cloud for self-paced and on-demand training, enabling students to learn at their convenience and go back and reference Information as needed.
4.Conduct online classes & discussions with students through Mentor on Demand
A powerful EdTech tool that allows your faculty to set up synchronous and asynchronous mentoring sessions on demand.
- The platform facilitates live video classes.
- Students & mentors can interact & discuss queries in real-time.
- The platform allows institutions to allocate sessions as per class timetable. Meanwhile, learners receive a link to attend the session at the designated time.
- Mentor-on-Demand allows you to share files in various formats during the class session.
- A whiteboard feature on this platform allows you to explain concepts better.
- The sessions can be recorded and saved in archives. Students can revisit the lecture from the archives and it can also be shared with students who have missed out on the session.
All of the above features are available on one platform. The ease of conducting classes, assessments, assignments, labs, sharing notes is brought to you at its best. We would like to give free access for a period of one month to all affiliated colleges for a better understanding of features built in our integrated platform. We humbly request your good selves to give an opportunity to explore our Integrated platform with your esteemed university
As a part of the global community of technology evangelists and educators, we’re committed to helping universities and colleges find ways to minimize disruptions to learning. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. We’re in this together, and we’re committed to getting through it together.
For more details you may visit the website: www.iiht.com and contact Mr. Satish B. K., Director- Strategic Partnerships, Mob: 9591777635 e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.