- Build EIGHT (8!!) fully functional Drupal Projects from Scratch – from Beginner level to advanced level .
- Kickstart your Entrepreneurial goals by building Scalable and secure web applications at lightening speed with Drupal
- Build your consulting career with Drupal – the most powerful Open Source CMS in the world
- Learn Transferrable Technical Skills – User Management, Content Management, Theming, Taxonomy, Content Types and hundreds of other core concepts
- You will learn Rapid Application Development with Drupal – in this course.
- Learn to use Drupal indepth like an expert – massively scalable, 100% free, rock solid security, dependability and constant security patches and updates.
- Build 8 fully functional Drupal from Scratch – from Beginner level to advanced level.
- Design and build Content Management Systems using Drupal – while understanding the core principles behind
- Features of Drupal 8
- Technology integrated with Drupal 8
- Architecture of Drupal 8
- Symphony Framework
- Components of Symphony Framework
- Composer and Configuration Management
- Upgrading from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Design pattern in Drupal
- Developing Customized Drupal 8 Modules
- Services and Routing
- Design Drupal 8 Themes
- Entity API
- Implementation of 3rd Party Libraries
Apache Maven - Lab
- Step 1 : Getting Started
Understand the technical discovery process for a D8 project. Explore new features and learn to manage your D8 installation with composer.
- Step 2: The Site Building
Take a step by step approach to learn site building with content management system. This includes creating and managing content types, blocks, users, and views etc.
- Step 3: Developing Custom Modules
Learn to develop custom modules, the Block Plugin API, and headless implementation using Drupal API.
- Step 4: Configuration Management
Get a walk-through of CMI, multilingual setup, and dependency injections. Also explore Twig, responsive theming, and porting an existing theme to D8.
- Step 5: Migration & Mock Project
Learn to implement a D8 website with custom module/theme development, and migration from previous Drupal versions and other CMS.