- To understand why Python is a useful scripting language for developers.
- To learn how to design and program Python applications.
- To learn how to use lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
- To learn how to identify Python object types.
- To learn how to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
- To define the structure and components of a Python program.
- To learn how to write loops and decision statements in Python.
- To learn how to write functions and pass arguments in Python.
- To learn how to build and package Python modules for reusability.
- To learn how to read and write files in Python.
- To learn how to design object‐oriented programs with Python classes.
- To learn how to use class inheritance in Python for reusability.
- To learn how to use exception handling in Python applications for error handling
- Basics of Python
- Working with collection framework and sequence container.
- Working with integers floats strings
- Working with list tuples dictionaries
- working with input and output
- Working with Definitions and self
- Working with regular expression.
- Working with libraries.
- OOPS in Python
- Designing Automation tool using Python
- System and server administration.
- Web Scraping, Crawling Data, Working with API, Handling Databases and
- Electronic Mail Messages in python
- GUI and graphics
- Design unit test framework.
- Intro to Python
Learn about the history of Python and its various uses. Learn to use interpreters and also learn about how Python scripts work on UNIX/Windows.
Learn about interpreters and Python Script
- Python Installation
Learn how to install Python distribution – Anaconda. Learn basic data types, strings & regular expressions.
Install Anaconda – Python distribution
- String Operations
In this module, you will learn to convert messy text into something useful.
Write Python code to implement string operations.
- Data Structures in Python
Learn the various data structures that are used in Python.
Write Python Code to understand and implement Python Data Structures.
- Control & Loop Statements in Python
Learn all about loops and control statements in Python.
Write Python Code to implement loop and control structures in R.
- Functions & Classes in Python
Learning Objective:Write user-defined functions in Python. Learn about Lambda function. Learn the object oriented way of writing classes & objects.
Write Python Code to create your own custom functions without or with arguments. Know how to call them by passing arguments wherever required.
- Using Modules
Learn to build modules and install packages.
Write Python Code to create modules and execute them.
- Regular Expression
Learn about Regular Expression Objects, subexpressions, tips and tricks to implement while you code.
Write Python Code to use Regular Expression and match pattern, parse data and so on.
- Object Oriented Programming
Gain knowledge on OOPs to code easily and efficiently. Learn to construct classes and define objects.
Write Python code to construct a class and define objects