With increasing number of smartphones and social networking platforms, organizations need to optimize their energies and resources in tapping the best in Social circles. In fact, Web plays a very significant role in developing co-ordination and interaction among team members, stakeholders, clients, and others using social media.
The term ‘Social’ is not only restricted to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and so on, ‘Social’ is a much bigger concept that encompasses all the activities that enhance the communication and interaction among a group of people. Now organizations can communicate with their customers anytime and anywhere, thanks to the power of Web! Undoubtedly, companies can deal better with their clients if they are in constant touch with their needs and behaviour.
Social Networks help in:
- Understanding the customer needs better
- Developing a friendly relationships with your customers and stakeholders
- Marketing your products and services in a convincing manner
- Getting things done faster
- Getting insights on future course of action
- Exchanging knowledge and useful information
IIHT offers following Programmes under Social.